So this is not a fancy DIY but its basically an attempted inspiration A little inspiring decoration for your pillow making fun… A little stitched felt message addition to your child’s pillow.
What you need:
- 2 equal sized pieces of fabric with a 1/2 ” inseam.
- A couple of Sheets of white felt divided into equal sized shapes for letter cutting.
- Embrodiary Floss & Needle.
- Pick a message for the pillow.
- Divide your felt into equal sized shapes (see picture) and then trace letters out onto the felt making sure the sides of each letter hits the side of the felt area.
- Cut out the letters.
- Stitch the letters to the pillow.
- Sew two pieces of fabric together — reversed — leaving a gap to stuff in,
- Turn right side out.
- Stuff with Fluff
- Sew up the gap.
What kind of message would you put on your kiddo’s pillow?